Registration for this year’s scarecrow contest is now closed. Thanks to all who have entered the contest!
If you have not yet submitted your scarecrow’s name and or story, you can submit the information in the form below. You will need your scarecrow’s id tag number to do so. If you have not yet picked up your ID tag, our hours are M-F: 10-5pm, Sat. 10-2pm.
If you have any questions regarding the contest or if you would prefer to email your scarecrow’s name and story, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions and Important Dates for Scarecrow Contestants:
- September 23rd – Deadline for entering the contest. Fill in the form below (scroll down) or pick up a paper application and return to Creative Arts Group by 1pm on Sept. 23rd.
- September 25th – All Scarecrows must be in place (photographer will take pictures the week of September 25th.)
- September 16th – September 25th – Pick up your ID tag at Creative Arts Group during office hours, M-F: 10-5pm, Sat. 10-2pm.
- October 1st – All ID tags should be placed on your scarecrow. People can use your ID tag to vote for the People’s Choice Award by scanning the QR Code on the ID Tag and clicking the Facebook “Like” button.
- October 2nd – Online map and printed Map/Ballots will be available; web pages and Facebook page will be live.
- Creative Arts Group Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/creativeartsgroup.sierramadre/
- Your scarecrow’s web page can be found on your ID Tag, as well as at http://www.creativeartsgroup.org/scarecrow-festival
- October 2nd- October 19th at noon – Voting and Judging takes place.
- October 7th – Free shuttle tour of approximately 30 residential scarecrows. Not all participating scarecrows will be visited on the tour. This is due to the location of the scarecrow, duration of the tour and the buses ability to navigate safely and easily.
- October 20th – Awards Ceremony, 7:00pm, at Creative Arts Group.
Please call 355-8350 or email email@example.com with any questions.